Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Week 1

Hey everyone!!! 

Well holy cow I am so excited!! the MTC is just the best place to be!!!!! There is an incredible spirit here that is just the most amazing feeling ever!!! 

So, my days are so jam packed with classes and study and the spirit and scriptures its amazing!!! We were joking today that we learned everything we ever learned in seminary in just these first two and a half days. Its pretty much just a fire hose of knowledge! 

Ok, seriously I just love being here! I was so worried that I would be depressed and sad and homesick, but my face seriously aches sometimes from smiling so much. There are four sisters and four elders here in my district. My companion is Sister Hansen.I am learning to love her. She is so sweet! We're different, but our purpose is the same! That purpose is to being others to Christ.

So the food is pretty great, not going to lie. The Sisters and I have been eating a ton of fruit and choosing the healthiest meals. We also woke up at 6 to go to yoga, which was awesome! When you getup early, you can get so much more out of your day!!!

I don't really have any cool stories yet, but I'm sure i'll have one next week. I teach my first investigator tomorrow!!!!! Sister Hansen and I have been working really hard on what we want to teach and we have been praying a lot and I feel like we know what the Lord wants us to teach.

Well, I want you all to know that I love you so much! I have defiantly felt your prayers. I challenge you all to watch Elder Bednar's talk from Saturday afternoon session and see how you can engage in missionary work. IT'S THE BEST!!!!

love you!!
Krista
.
.
.
.
.
Sister Griffeth

No comments:

Post a Comment